Connecting North Country Communities
The North Country Addictions Resource Center fosters partnerships and collaboration among substance use prevention, treatment, recovery, and harm reduction services throughout Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, Jefferson, Lewis, and St. Lawrence Counties along with the Akwesasne Territory. With a strong emphasis on increasing accessibility and awareness throughout the region, the North Country Addictions Resource Center is here to help providers and families alike.
NCARC provides its services to the following regions of New York State: Clinton County, Essex County, Franklin County, Hamilton County, Jefferson County, Lewis County, St. Lawrence County, Akwesasne Territory
What We Do
- Get the conversation started through the Northern Tier Providers Coalition composed of a diverse group of stakeholders throughout our seven-county region
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive directory of prevention, treatment, recovery, and harm reduction services throughout the region that is easily accessible to all members of the community
How We Can Help
- Connect you to local resources that fit your needs
- Conduct focus groups or assist in research on community needs and interventions
- Create, coordinate or support community awareness activities
- Plan and provide outreach efforts to high-risk or underserved populations
- Develop and deliver media messaging through our many platforms
- Arrange speaker’s bureaus for community events
Who Is Your North Country Addictions Resource Center Coordinator?
Sidney Johnson, Seaway Valley Prevention Council 206 Ford Street, Suite 301 Ogdensburg, NY 13669 Office: (315) 713-4861 Cell: (315) 323-0225 Email: email@example.com Fax: (315) 713-4508 www.northcountryaddictionsrc.org @NorthCountryARC